I was fortunate enough to receive the Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid Exfolliant free from the company to test out. Overall I really enjoy using the product. Paula’s Choice Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid claims to works on all skin types and:
- Rapidly exfoliates the skin’s surface and inside the pore, reshaping the pore lining, unclogging pores and improving skin cell turnover rate
- Reduces redness and irritation thanks to green tea extract
- Dramatically improves skin’s texture for radiant, even-toned skin
- Is clinically proven to hydrate, brighten and reduce fine lines
- Stimulates collagen production for smoother, firmer skin
- Is 100% fragrance- and colorant-free, with no added dyes or irritants
- Is never tested on animals
According to Paula’s Choice, skin naturally sheds billions of skin cells each day. But when this natural shedding slows or stops due to sun damage, genetics, or dry or oily skin, the results are unmistakable — you’ll be faced with dull, dry, or flaky skin, clogged pores, blemishes, white bumps and uneven skin tone when you look in the mirror.
But the right kind of exfoliant can help restore skin’s balance. When you gently rid your skin of built-up skin cells, you can reverse clogged pores, stop breakouts, smooth wrinkles and even eliminate dry skin. Paula’s Choice 2% BHA Liquid claims to:
- Makes skin smoother and eliminates dry, rough patches
- Increases skin cell turnover rate
- Allows other skincare products to work better
- Helps fade signs of sun damage, including wrinkles
My personal results
The day I started using the product, I immediately saw results. I had some blackheads that I was struggling to get rid of and Paula’s choice made them disappear the very next day. I also had some acne scars that faded very quickly after using this product.
- Removed some blackheads quickly.
- Lightened dark marks.
- Kept/keeps breakouts from forming.
- It isn’t a miracle product. I still get blackheads that won’t disappear.
- The product doesn’t have a great smell (but it’s not terrible).
- The product is very expensive for someone on a budget.
I really like the product. I would be willing to purchase the product when I run out of my free sample and I would recommend to a friend. It’s a great addition to my current routine. It doesn’t add a lot of time to what I already do, but definitely improves the health and appearance of my skin.
Paula’s Choice has provided a coupon code for all of my readers to get 20% off your first purchase at Paulaschoice.com. Enter code PRBHA16 at checkout.
Or enter into my giveaway!
Thanks to Paula’s Choice sending me samples to share, I’m able to give away a 1 oz sample to one lucky subscriber! To enter, just subscribe to my blog and leave a comment below asking to be entered. It’s easy to subscribe to the blog, just enter your email address below.
Receive a second chance to win the giveaway by following me on Instagram (@passionmethis) and commenting on the giveaway image asking to be entered.