I was sent the L’Oreal Ever Creme Sulfate Free Moisture Care System complimentary to try and review from L’Oreal and Influenster. The system includes:
- L’Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourish Shampoo
- L’Oreal EverCreme Deep Nourish Conditioner
- L’Oreal EverCreme Renourishing Butter
Overall, I really enjoyed using the system.
The product claims to:
- Be an intensely nourishing formula, with apricot oil that makes hair look healthier after the first use.
- Intensely nourish and smooth dry hair.
The system left my hair feeling clean without being stripped of all of the nutrients already in my hair. My hair really liked the deep nourish conditioner – it helped to define my curls, made them clump together, and made detangling my hair really easy.
- Very moisturizing
- Sulfate Free
- Paraben Free
- Free of harsh salts
- No added Dye
- Not 100% natural ingredients
I really enjoyed using the system. I would recommend it as an affordable drug store option. The products retail for $6 – $10 each. I will definitely continue to us the product until I run out, but am not sure if I would repurchase.
Although I was sent these products complimentary to review, all of my opinions are my own unbiased opinions.
See more on my thoughts about the L’Oreal Ever Creme Sulfate Free Moisture Care System in my video review: