I was sent the L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner free to try from Influenster and am giving my review of the product in the above video. Overall I really liked the L’Oréal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Rapid Reviver Deep Conditioner and plan to continue using it. Watch the video to find out why and read below for more details.
The product claims:
- 2X more nourished hair than any leading conditioner
- 20% Conditioning Serum with Camellia and Sunflower
- Revives in only 60 seconds, just replace your regular conditioner with L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Rapid Reviver
- Hydrates each hair strand, for silkier softer hair
- Formulated for dry hair
Retails for $4.99 at Target
- At first glance it appeared thick and creamy, but quickly turned loose and watery as I applied it to my hair
- Despite being loose and watery, it gave me great slip for detangling
- I parted my hair into 4 sections and detangled with a wide tooth comb while the conditioner was in my hair
- I had no issues detangling, but I no longer allow my hair to get tangled (I keep my hair stretched at all times in my styles)
- I left the product in as I washed my body in the shower, rinsed body, then rinsed hair
- My hair was moisturized and worked just as well as my other conditioner. Didn’t notice any real differences. not better, not worse.
- I will be using again and plan to use until empty.
Overall, I enjoyed the product and will keep using it to see if I start to like it more or less.
Check out my other content:
L’Oreal Ever Creme Shampoo & Conditioner Review on Natural Hair: https://youtu.be/arPKB7li694
Subscribe! It’s free! https://www.youtube.com/user/passionm…
Business Email: Chadeia@passionmethis.com
Follow Chadeia: Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/passionmethis
Check out my blog: https://www.passionmethis.com