Mastering a natural hair routine can be tricky enough. Throw in a scalp condition, like seborrheic dermatitis, and finding the perfect wash day routine becomes almost impossible.
Lucky for me, brands like Head & Shoulders work to make products that are tough on dandruff, yet gentle on hair. And even luckier for me, I got the opportunity to test out and review the Head & Shoulders Dry Scalp Care Clinical Solutions Itch Relief Dandruff Shampoo and Leave-On Dandruff Treatment.
This product aims to target and keep away stubborn scalp issues for up to 7 days while moisturizing and leaving hair soft and manageable.
- Selenium Sulfide formula helps to protect hair for 7 days
- Promotes a gentle & soft lather
- Helps to prevent dandruff
- Helps to provide clean, soft, and fresh smelling hair
The Leave-On Treatment
This product aims to target and keep away stubborn scalp issues for 24 hours when used daily. It fights flakes, itch, and irritation while leaving hair manageable, smelling fresh, and feeling clean.
- Zinc pyrithione promotes a healthy scalp
- Provides 24-hour itchy scalp protection
- Promotes manageable, fresh, and clean hair
The shampoo left my hair feeling (more…)